The common connection method
of steel structural part
s is welding, which is simple and fast, and the connection of the structure can be more stable. The main welding methods for steel structures are manual arc welding, gas shielded welding, self-shielded arc welding, submerged arc welding, stud welding, spot welding, etc. The following describes the common welding methods of steel structural parts in detail:
(1) Manual arc welding: The method of welding relying on the heat of the arc is called arc welding. Manual arc welding is a type of arc welding that is performed by manual operation of the electrode. It is the most commonly used method in building steel structure welding.
(2) Gas-shielded arc welding: also known as melting electrode gas arc welding, with welding wire and weldment as the two poles, arc heat is generated between the two poles to melt the welding wire and the weldment base metal, and at the same time to send shielding gas to the welding area , To separate the arc, molten welding wire, molten pool and nearby base material from the surrounding air, the welding wire is automatically fed, continuously melted under the action of the arc, and merged with the molten base material to form the weld metal.
(3) Self-protected arc welding: Self-protected arc welding was once called gas-free arc welding. Due to automatic welding, the welding efficiency is extremely high. The welding torch is light and does not require gas cylinders, so the operation is very convenient.
(4) Submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is a type of arc welding in which the arc burns under the cover of meltable granular flux. The bare welding wire continuously fed into the molten pool is both a metal electrode and a filler material. The arc burns under the flux layer, melting the welding wire and the base material to form a molten pool.
(5) Narrow gap welding: This method uses the special technology of the existing gas shielded welding. The groove cross-sectional area of the welded joint is smaller than that of the manual arc welding or gas shielded welding. This is the characteristic of this method .
(6) Stud welding: Stud welding is a method of passing a welding current between the stud and the base material to locally heat and join each other, and is mainly used for welding shear connectors and concrete anchors. In addition, it is also widely used to install connectors for thermal insulation materials and sound insulation materials.
(7) Spot welding: Spot welding is commonly used in the automotive industry and household appliances. Spot welding is also used for complex joints in steel structures.
Dalian Fuxin Guangsheng Trading Co., Ltd. was established in June 2017 and has independent import and export rights. The company's business scope: import and export of goods and technology. Business address, Guangningsi Community, Shililipu Street, Dalian Free Trade Zone, with 9 business employees. Since the establishment of the company, it has continued to develop steel structure products export business in Singapore, Japan and Germany. Complete the foreign exchange settlement business of SGD, JPY and USD.
The company adheres to the concept of "integrity and pragmatism, innovation and win-win, satisfactory service, the most excellence", based on a new management model, perfect technical business, thoughtful service, excellent quality, continuous quality service, continuous improvement of management Adhere to the supremacy of customers, provide customers with satisfactory products and thoughtful services, pursue win-win and common development with customers, and strive to build a sustainable and excellent enterprise.